The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by MaMITs Creative Unlimited to the Client.
1. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the standard terms and conditions for Development and apply to all contracts and all work was undertaken by MaMITs company for its clients.
Our company provide you free support for 6 months or maybe for 1 year after that if your website should be hacked or crash then for that you will be responsible for that problem. Our company only give you free support for 6 months or sometimes for 1 year.
2. OUR FEES AND DEPOSITS
A 55% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the development work. The remaining 45% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The deposit is not refundable.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
Our any Development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of INR-2000.00 per hour.
4. PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY
Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
5. APPROVAL OF WORK
On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 5 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 5-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 75% balance of the project price will become due.